How To Get A Library Card
If you are a resident of the Village of Ardsley or the Village of Elmsford you qualify for an Ardsley Public Library card.
ADULTS: To get a card, you need to come to the library and show 2 pieces of ID - one with your picture and name to verify who you are, and one with your address and name to verify where you live.
CHILDREN: to receive a card, a child must come into the library with a responsible adult and be able to write their whole name. There is no charge for your first library card!
If you would like a library card, please fill out this form.
The benefits of being an Ardsley Public Library cardholder:
· No charge for library materials
· Patrons will be able to renew all items once unless an item is on reserve within the system
· Availability of fiction and non-fiction books including bestsellers
· Availability of DVDs, both classic and new releases
· Availability of books on tape, books on CD, and books on your mobile devices
· Availability of large print material
· A children's wing in the library with allotted space for quiet play
· Free Wi-Fi
· 7 public computers
· 1 teen computer with word processing capability (no Internet)
· 2 children's computers with educational games (no Internet)
· Black-and-white laser printer (the charge is 15¢/page)
· Color laser printer (the charge is 35¢/page)
· Black-and-white copier (the charge is 15¢/page)
· Community room available for rental (click here for more information)
· A variety of web resources are available to all of our patrons including international children's books, comic books, online magazines, movies, and music. All you need is your library card number and your PIN# (usually the last four digits of your phone number).
Mobile Printing @ Your Library
Ardsley Mobile Printing Service lets you print documents, photos, and more from your
computer, laptop, and mobile device from anywhere. Use one of the following options:
Install the PrinterOn App on your iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Nook to send print jobs.
Important: When using the "web" button within PrinterOn App, font size may appear larger than normal.
Send print jobs via a web portal by using the following link:
Print an email or attachment by emailing to one of the following unique addresses:
Black and white: email@example.com
How to pick up your print job:
Print jobs can be retrieved at any of the Print Release Stations in the library.
Cost for printing: black and white: 15¢/page Color: 35¢/page
Important: All print jobs are held for 4 hours