FRIENDS OF THE LIBRARY
Who we are…
The Friends of the Ardsley Public Library was founded in 1971.
This group of dedicated volunteers raises money to benefit the Library, enhances its collection, sponsors programs, and purchases equipment.
What we do…
Your contributions provide the materials and programs that make the library a vital part of the community with materials and events such as:
· offering free programs to patrons of all ages, including story time for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers; a kids' craft club; book groups for adults and children
· hosting an exciting summer reading program with lively entertainment and hundreds of popular prizes
· providing all the new release DVDs throughout the year
· increasing the collection of Books-on-CD for adults and our youth
· maintaining the library's gardens; and more…
How you can help…
You can make a monetary donation and join the Friends of the Ardsley Public Library or volunteer your time to a wonderful cause.
Every membership and donation is deductible to the extent allowed by law, and can be made as a gift or in honor of a loved one.
Our success depends on your contributions!
Membership is as follows:
$25 for an Individual
$40 for a Family
$75 for a Patron
$100 for a Benefactor
$500+ for a Hero
To become a member or make a donation,
you can download an application here.
HERE'S TO YOU, ROSE!
The Ardsley Library Board of Trustees would like to recognize Rose Peña, President of the Friends of the Ardsley Public Library, and thank her for her many years of service to the library. Rose has raised thousands of dollars for library programming, including the summer reading program, as well as for DVDs and other items that are not included in the budget.
Through her tireless efforts, Rose helped make this all happen. As of January 1, 2019, Rose is retiring from her position. We will miss her greatly, not only for all of her contributions, but also for her kind words, good cheer, and wonderfully delicious baking. We wish her great happiness in all of her life's journeys in the future.